prep course for NPTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sisi ni sawa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi! unfortunately I didn't pass the july 2016 NPTE and now im thinking of enrolling in a prep course name TEP, I would like to know if the program really helps the first timers and retakers to do a better job in taking the NPTE after enrolling to them just like the testimonies says it is. anyway just wanted to know anyone here really knows the program. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hi sisi,

i am a licensed physical therapist in the state of illinois. I offer personalized npte preparation course with live one-to-one classes through skype. This course is especially designed to clear concepts and provide the best preparation techniques , all according to your needs and lackings. If you want more information, you can message me through this medium.

Regards,
npte.prep

hi! unfortunately I didn't pass the july 2016 NPTE and now im thinking of enrolling in a prep course name TEP, I would like to know if the program really helps the first timers and retakers to do a better job in taking the NPTE after enrolling to them just like the testimonies says it is. anyway just wanted to know anyone here really knows the program. thank you

Did you end up signing with TEP?