Jul 27, 2016
hi! unfortunately I didn't pass the july 2016 NPTE and now im thinking of enrolling in a prep course name TEP, I would like to know if the program really helps the first timers and retakers to do a better job in taking the NPTE after enrolling to them just like the testimonies says it is. anyway just wanted to know anyone here really knows the program. thank you

Feb 20, 2017
Status
Physical Therapist
hi sisi,

i am a licensed physical therapist in the state of illinois. I offer personalized npte preparation course with live one-to-one classes through skype. This course is especially designed to clear concepts and provide the best preparation techniques , all according to your needs and lackings. If you want more information, you can message me through this medium.

Regards,
npte.prep

May 2, 2018
hi! unfortunately I didn't pass the july 2016 NPTE and now im thinking of enrolling in a prep course name TEP, I would like to know if the program really helps the first timers and retakers to do a better job in taking the NPTE after enrolling to them just like the testimonies says it is. anyway just wanted to know anyone here really knows the program. thank you
Did you end up signing with TEP?