prep for the clinical test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi every 1,Duz any 1 has any idea about the clinical test in the phase 2 of the application process for the DDS prog specially for UCLA and other california univrsities.I need to know about 2 things
1.wt procedures they expect from us to perform in the test and also are there any preparatory course available?(name the institutes plz)
2.Wt type of questions thy ask in the interview ?
If some 1 has any knowledge about these things throw some light on it.
Your response vl b greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

come on guyz .why any1 is not replying.its really imporant..........

hi every 1,Duz any 1 has any idea about the clinical test in the phase 2 of the application process for the DDS prog specially for UCLA and other california univrsities.I need to know about 2 things
1.wt procedures they expect from us to perform in the test and also are there any preparatory course available?(name the institutes plz)
2.Wt type of questions thy ask in the interview ?
If some 1 has any knowledge about these things throw some light on it.
Your response vl b greatly appreciated.

I can answer these ques. for you as I have got into school already in CA.Are you in CALIFORNIA TOO?
1.OK.....for clinical test they ask you class 2 cavity prep.,3/4 crown/onlay/PFM.

2.Interview is pretty casual(not clinical).

Members don't see this ad :)
thanx dentstar for the reply.im not in california presently, but im really lookin towards gettin admission there.
where did u get admission UCLA,UCSF....? and wt were ur stats.
my stats are
nbde 93%
toefl 109
gpa 3.88
wt do u say wt are my chances and which stuff i shud concentrate on.(clinical test ,written test ,interview...?)

hey shinwari
nice score. did u give ur exam in the new or the old format

well ...
im one of those who took the exam jus before it changed to new format.But, i also got lots of clinical questions :mad: .anyways best f luck to u wtever ur doin.