Preparation for clinical exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

newdentist13

I want to know how to prepare for clinical exams before my interview call. Is there any dentist that who gives hands-on classes. I am based off in San Jose.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Members don't see this ad.

I want to know how to prepare for clinical exams before my interview call. Is there any dentist that who gives hands-on classes. I am based off in San Jose.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

hi newdentist13 I had sent you a PM. Let me know if you are interested in practicing at the dental clinic in Milpitas so I can coordinate with the other students. E mail [email protected] .

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am a student and I took the clinical exam at USC . I am looking to sell of my instruments.

MIDWEST DENTSPLY
1. Shorty Two Speed Handpiece $300
2. Straight and Contrangle attachment. $100
3. Latch Push Button Attachment. $100
4. Traditional L Fiber Optic High speed Handpiece.$ 300
5. Columbia Dentoform with extra teeth. $ 100

All used once only for clinical interview, totally new and going down at more than 30% discount.

[email protected]

Hi I am a student and I took the clinical exam at USC . I am looking to sell of my instruments.

MIDWEST DENTSPLY
1. Shorty Two Speed Handpiece $300
2. Straight and Contrangle attachment. $100
3. Latch Push Button Attachment. $100
4. Traditional L Fiber Optic High speed Handpiece.$ 300
5. Columbia Dentoform with extra teeth. $ 100

All used once only for clinical interview, totally new and going down at more than 30% discount.

[email protected]

Hi for california school interview and cinical exam ,do we need our own instruments.can u plz guide ?:confused:

well best chance in California is USC and U need ur own instruments. Ull be caught if U dont prepare for the clinical exam as selection is mainly based on it.

If you are expecting to get selected there then you should start preparing as interview will be in october.

I did clear UMDNj and BU at USc i was waitlisted.

Hi can you please explain
Thanks
Code:
about UMDNJ.
well best chance in California is USC and U need ur own instruments. Ull be caught if U dont prepare for the clinical exam as selection is mainly based on it.

If you are expecting to get selected there then you should start preparing as interview will be in october.

I did clear UMDNj and BU at USc i was waitlisted.