preparing for nbde 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drlux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all!
has anyone started to prepare for nbde 1 recently? i am also planning to start now so i will need your help if anyone has already started..... i would be of gr8 help if i can get some help from u

Members don't see this ad.

ya i v just started with nbde prep....we can study together.i v started with text 1st...do u v any other strategy??

hey priya tell me what text u r studying. i ma studying wheelers now

are you in india now or in us? right now i am studying anatomy and dental anatomy and
physiology.
i am planning to take exam sometime in may next year. ho w abt you?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey include me in:)did i miss this topic b4??

i have started anatomical science....can we decide on our day-to day routines??

hey btw...are u reading the texts first?like im not sure because im pretty new as well.some ppl said that textual reading is needed.others said its too vast and so on...

here is what i found from a person who gave his exam...

think ure on to a good idea but if u really wanna know what's important do the decks and not just the texts...all the topics that u just listed u can find on one card o anotehr in the decks...they really expalin nicely what is important and they repeat the really important stuff over and over again so u can't miss it...so maybe u guys should divide up teh decks instead of the texts....they are much too vast for this exam...just my opinion

i just am quoting what i read and would def like to know your views too...:)

hey i 'm new to this so i 'm confused n dont know what to do. i have a few texts here so i 'm reading them. i had heard of kaplan but had not heard of decks... tell m eif u have chalked out any plans of studying.

hey i also jus started studyin for nbde part1! m confused whether to start wid texts or dental decks and kaplans directly?
pls help!
plannin to give nbde 1 in april/may nxt yr!
pls lets discuss and study!