Preparing for Penn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paddypaws

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I have a couple of questions about the advanced standing program at Penn Dental, and would love to hear from current and future Penn students and alumni:
1. In the few months before starting school, what do you wish you had rather done? ( other than catching up on sleep!!!)
2. What is a typical week ( and weekend) at school like, in terms of the amount if time you spend at school, labwork and the like?
3. What's the best area to live around school, and when is a good time to find apartments for the summer program and regular school?
4.When are fees due- September and March? Do you get to pay the year's fees in two installments or is it just one at the beginning of the year?
5.Is there anything you don't like or would rather were different about the program and school?
Do feel free to answer whenever you can. I am sure your responses will help prospective students be better prepared for school.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If anybody has any info about my questions, please do respond.
Also, does anybody know more about the externship program? When does it happen?
If anybody (female, preferably Indian)from Penn Class of 07 is looking for a roommate please PM me.