Preparing for the EPPP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shatani

Real Life Doctory Type
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you all find that older psychologists have no idea about the EPPP?

i have been finding that when i talk to them about my studying. i find it both annoying and hopeful, at least i know that i wont be traumatized by this forever! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. For most people it is stressful, though it appears that if you went to a decent program and put in a decent effort studying a couple months before hand....you should pass it on your first try. I think it is better for motivation to be fearful of failing. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you all find that older psychologists have no idea about the EPPP?

i have been finding that when i talk to them about my studying. i find it both annoying and hopeful, at least i know that i wont be traumatized by this forever! :D

I studied all day for 10 days before taking the EPPP. It wasn't that bad. Focus on the practice exams your prep course offers (I used Academic Review). I found the EPPP to be very similar to the practice exams.

The EPPP is hard, but it's not impossible. I don't find the critical levels to be beyond reason. I passed at PhD level easily with minimal (but constant) studying first try.

i just wanted to pop in and say that i got my score today (took it last week) and i passed!

i cant wait to get back into leisure reading! :D