preparing to apply to PA schools - need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rsaberwhal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently applying to some of the more competitive PA schools (Duke, Yale, GWU, etc...). Any input from someone would be helpful - I meet their requirements, but I would like to know what to expect. Also, one of my references will be out of the country for some time. I notified CASPA but apparently all they do is distribute credentials, it is up to the individual programs to do the contacting. Were your references interviewed by the admissions people?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

That is a great idea to look at www.physicianassistant.net. It is a great website, you can look up past interview experiences, CASPA application dos and don'ts etc.

If the schools have a rolling admissions, you should get your letter in quickly. That way they can look at your application earlier. Most interviews don't start until after September but again every school is different.

To prepare for the interviews, just be yourself and you will do great! Again look at the website. There are a lot of suggestion and tips! Good luck!