Prereqs at Community College not accepted for some medical schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So if I need to go back to a CC just to take Gen Bio (only pre-req left), I should change my plan and go to a university? I already graduated from a 4 year and was exempt from Gen Bio because of AP credit, but it seems like i need to take it for some schools.

Do you have a strong reason for taking it at CC? Such as money hardship/location/etc. otherwise I would probably try to take it at a 4-yr. You don't want them thinking you waited til you graduated and then went to CC so it would be easier and you would get an easy A or whatever.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have a strong reason for taking it at CC? Such as money hardship/location/etc. otherwise I would probably try to take it at a 4-yr. You don't want them thinking you waited til you graduated and then went to CC so it would be easier and you would get an easy A or whatever.

Its for money reasons, although I have several state universities in my region to go to. Im afraid there wont be room for me to enroll as a PT student.