Presbyterian College school of Pharmacy class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ServeRX

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is for the new class to meet and get to know each other before we all meet next year!!!
I

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard this school is awesome. The facilities are super and the faculty is really nice. I have an interview soon and I'm really excited!:)

I have heard this school is awesome. The facilities are super and the faculty is really nice. I have an interview soon and I'm really excited!:)

We are excited to have all of you on campus for interviews. We hope that all of you have a pleasant experience and please feel free to ask me any questions that you might have. You can post questions on here or send them to [email protected].

Members don't see this ad :)
We are excited to have all of you on campus for interviews. We hope that all of you have a pleasant experience and please feel free to ask me any questions that you might have. You can post questions on here or send them to [email protected].

I hope that I am lucky enough to get a interview here.

Has anyone been interviewed yet? I am applying this week.

Congratulations to all of you that have already been accepted. We welcome you into the PCSP family.

Congrats to those of you who have been accepted! :highfive: I'm a P-1, and we finished our first semester last week. I have really enjoyed my first semester and know that PC was the right choice for me. I hope to see a lot of you next year!

Hi, I just been accepted to PCSP & not familiar with the area. But I'm looking for a place to live, any advice??

A lot of the students live in the Highland Park apartments in Clinton, which are located one block from school. Also, there are a good number of houses for rent in the area; be sure to join the PCSP Housing group on facebook because the admissions staff is constantly updating that with new listings.

If you want to live in a more populated area, look into Simpsonville. It is about 30 mins from school, and it has a lot to offer. Several of the students in my class carpool from Simpsonville and it works out great for them. Some other urban areas that are a little further out are Spartanburg and Greenville, and a few people even commute from Columbia.

There is a link on the PCSP web site that has a listing of housing options, too, so be sure to give that a look. I believe it is located under the prospective students tab.

Congratulations! :highfive:

We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Do any of you have any additional questions in regards to the continuation of interviews, housing concerns, loan concerns, etc.? I would be more than willing to help in any way possible. You can also email me at [email protected].

Hi Class 2017!

If you need any text books for Fall semester, I have a set that I am selling :)

I am interested in your books. Please email me and let me know if they are still available and price. Thanks! [email protected]

PCSP student,

I was wondering what the student's religion has to do with being a student here. Can you let me know how they incorporate church into their curriculum and education? Also, do they ask you about your religion during the interview?