Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy: Fall 2016 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anchor31

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! This thread is for all applicants of Fall 2016/ Class of 2020. We can start sharing information about the application process, early and regular admission, and if anyone has applied, interest or heard any specifics from the school and wants to lend advice. Good Luck Everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to PC and SCCP! Mind if I ask you for your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice! I got to USC right now. All applications sent now playing the waiting game.

I applied early admissions and now I'm just waiting to hear back. I got my application in early last month. PC is my first choice. @PrePharmieUSC I have a 3.0 GPA calculated by PharmCAS and I'm working to increase my PCAT score to be more competitive in the mean time. I have been a Pharmacy Technician for over 2 years now and have been working for a hospital organization for over a year. I have done many many hours of community service, have had various leadership roles, I was very involved in college and got my recommendations from 1 college professor, 2 pharmacist and 1 community service organization that I have worked with consistently since high school. I'm not sure what my chances are but I am just praying to get an interview. Have you heard anything from PC yet? Do you know if they have started reviewing applications?

Last edited:
Have any of guys heard anything back just checking to see who all I'll be in class with next year?