Mar 16, 2020
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hello forum members, ,Can anyone shed some light on preventive medicine residency . I want to understand how are the Jobpportunities after preventive medicine residency. Can we practice clinical medicine later

Reactions: 1 user

HealthFocus

5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2015
I may be able to help you. Please DM me with a few specific questions. I will try to point you in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

HealthFocus

5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2015
That's odd - I did not receive your message. I received messages from other people and responded to them. Try writing again with a few questions (or copying and pasting what you already sent if that is available for you).

HealthFocus

5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2015
Cool - responded!

To anyone else who has questions about PM -- feel free to reach out with specific questions.
I know it's incredibly challenging to learn anything about the field from outside of it.
Normally, I will respond within 3 days. If I do not respond in 1 week, write again.

Doctorjpc

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2018
Hello i am also interested and have completed one year of medicine I work for the Florida department of health in a public health lab, I hope to continue my training and education in preventive medicine and public health. Sent my ERAS application to several programs this year with really no response, thank
You

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads