Primaries and Secondaries...Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smokey223

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just want to know the time frame I should be expecting. I submitted my primary application on June 26, and not one peep from any school. When did everyone submit their primary and what secondaries do you have now (besides online ones)? And more specifically, I am looking for people who submitted close to me date, and/or after June 26! Should I be worried? :confused:
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my primariy in on june 27th...i called aacom on monday and they said that my app is being processed and that it should go out to schools in ~1or 2 weeks...I would call them and double check...no waiting when you call...
best wishes! :D

I submitted my primary on June 21st. I called AACOMAS yesterday and they said that mine had been confirmed and was due to go out with the next batch. Whatever that means. I've been calling once a week for about the past 3 weeks. Good luck!

I submitted my primary to AACOMAS on June 1st, and I received my first secondaries this week. Today I received my applicant profile from AACOMAS. I don't think you should be worried that you haven't heard anything yet.