Primary mistake, let it go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hitherefriend

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, it is a minor mistake, but I said I put in 4 hours per week at my research but I really put in 6. I know it seems trivial, but over the course of a year the number of extra hours I put in adds up. I have already sent in a lot of secondaries, should I just let it go? Should I e-mail all the schools, or will I just seem psycho? I have a decent number of EC's in all.

Members don't see this ad.

Let it go. If you accidentally put 60 instead of 6 when you really meant 4, then itd be a different story.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup, let it go.

i forgot an entire year's worth of EC's on my primary.

This is exactly why once I submitted my AMCAS, I refused to look at it, and told everyone who did look at it to not tell me if they found a mistake. :) I still haven't looked at it since (and that was for last year's cycle).

This is exactly why once I submitted my AMCAS, I refused to look at it, and told everyone who did look at it to not tell me if they found a mistake. :) I still haven't looked at it since (and that was for last year's cycle).

I am doing the exact same thing

A friend of mine sent me back my PS with suggestions 3 days after I had submitted. The e-mail was immediately deleted and I made her promise me never to speak of it again. :laugh: