1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Princeton Review 2003

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by latinfridley, Nov 26, 2002.

1. latinfridley

7+ Year Member

Hey, i just went to my first TPR hyperlearning course. Today was verbal and my first impression is that 1) the instructor is awesome, 2) Ive already learned things that are helping me with verbal passages. What are some of your impressions on the TPR hyperlearning classes thus far?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dogirl

dogirl Member
    7+ Year Member

Well hopefully your instructors continue to show up and also that your diags are scored on time. I had about 5 canceled classes and 5 no shows during my prep last year and never received the scores from my last diag test until after the actual mcat. It was pretty much an awful experience! It all depends on how the regional office is run...beware of Philadelphia!

4. arktec

arktec Member
    7+ Year Member

I think there is a lot of variability...I took TPR hyperlearning over the summer and 3/5 teachers were good. The other two were marginal at best...there were kids in my class who could have taught it better. Diags were graded on time though. We had them the day after the test each time. This was in Atlanta by the way....

5. exigente chica

7+ Year Member

My verbal teacher is great, my physcial scicene is really cocky, but teaches well, my bio goes too fast and doens't explain well. In a whole, I really like the class and I the time fly's soo fast.

Go TPR:clap:

6. lady bug

7+ Year Member

I got the PR books from someone and I find the science review to be way too detailed and long-winded. Having taken the MCAT already, I know that >90% of this won't be on the test. I think I'll just read the Examcrackers books for science review and do PR passages for practice. The science workbook and verbal workbook are great.