Princeton Review 2010 MCAT Complete Set (Will Break Up)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guidedwaves

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Ebay Feedback (100% Positive, 198 ratings):

I have up for sell the Complete Set of Princeton Review (PR) Hyperlearning (HL) MCAT books. I would prefer to sell them as a set, but will break them apart. If you want to check a certain page and/or anything, please let me know :), it is not a problem.

The books are:

-PR HL Biological Sciences Review: some reading highlighting, but in great condition
SOLD
-PR HL Verbal reasoning & Writing Review: like new, I was able to find five or so highlighted words..
-PR HL Physical Sciences Review: some work/highlighting, book fell apart in the middle, no missing pages or anything.

- SOLD PR Science Workbook: some ink/highlighting, in great conditon. SOLD
-SOLD PR HL Verbal Workbook: Has some pencil/highlighting of correct answer, book was not used that much..SOLD

-PR HL In-Class Compendium: has pen and pencil work, otherwise good condition
-PR MCAT Practice Verbal/Writing Exam (this isn't usually included, was an extra thing our verbal teacher did for us). Has writing in pencil
-PR MCAT Science Review Questions & Solutions: unused, like new, this is quick reference packet

-AAMC The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam: New

$250 Shipped for the Whole set, including a new copy of AAMC The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam.

If you would like an individual book/etc, please PM an offer or Email me

Please PM me (Offers welcome) or email me at

Princeton%20Review.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just for future reference how much did the Science Workbook sell for?

hey, i'm interested in buying your TPRH verbal workbook. what's the condition of it ? how much highlighting, markings, etc. ? and how much are you willing to sell it for ?

the HyperLearning Verbal workbook has been sold. I still have the following:

-PR HL Biological Sciences Review: some reading highlighting, but in great condition
-PR HL Verbal reasoning & Writing Review: like new, I was able to find five or so highlighted words..
-PR HL Physical Sciences Review: some work/highlighting, book fell apart in the middle, no missing pages or anything.

Thanks!

These are still available

willing to sell rest for cheap!! Going to be leaving in a month, I have no need for these books!! Please keep in mind that shipping will cost me about $10.