Princeton Review Audition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Besides "how to make a ceaser salad," does anyone have any good suggestions on what I should do for my audition?

Thanks

NCF

Members don't see this ad.

according to craigslist:

2. Sign up for an audition! You must come in and give a 5-minute presentation on something NONACADEMIC. If you try to teach us anything math or grammar-related, you will be cut immediately. We want you to take this opportunity to dazzle us with your ability to inspire and entertain! One guy once showed us how to stick something in his nose and pull it out of his mouth. Those are the kinds of auditions we want to see! The criteria we will use when assessing your audition is twofold: did you command the room, and did we take anything away from your lesson? So, keep it short and sweet, but make it count!

Why is TPR advertising on craigslist? I don't know, I thought people mostly used it to avoid pimps and get no-strings attached sex.

Elsewhere, TPR wrote: 2. Come in for an audition. You will need to teach a 5-minute lesson on the non-academic subject of your choice (e.g. How to pitch a tent). (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)

NCF145 said:
Besides "how to make a ceaser salad," does anyone have any good suggestions on what I should do for my audition?

Thanks

NCF

give a 5 min presentation on how to give a 5 min presentation... :smuggrin: kaplan thought it was good enough...

Members don't see this ad :)
What I did for my audition... it is sure-fire, and will amuse them.
What to wear on the first date.

Works PERFECTLY. :)

all you have to do is get past the initial panel (and they just want to make sure you're not a psycho), and you're in.

enjoy teaching ;) I taught a ton of bio classes... haha

if you have any questions about my experience, ask away!

teach them how to play poker

My audition is tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone else out there had any other suggestions.

NCF145 said:

Thanks

NCF

How about "How to do well on the MCAT by studying on your own and not spending $1200 on the Princeton Review"? I'll bet that would go very well.

:laugh:

LT2 said:
give a 5 min presentation on how to give a 5 min presentation... :smuggrin: kaplan thought it was good enough...
:laugh: :laugh:

what is this all aboput TPR auditions? I neve rheard of it. :confused: