Princeton review course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgjkol1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

I am thinking about to take the Princeton review course (ultimate 105 hour) and take the mcat in beginning Of January. Has anyone taken the course? I know two Friends that took it and both scored decent (28 and 32, both are in med school). This would be the second time I'm taking the mcat, I took it this past summer and did poorly. I self studied and I felt like I definitely didn't focus and kept myself organized. I'm non trad by the way. Not applying this cycle since I did not do good enough on my first mcat.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I am in a TPR 105 hour course right now. I am taking the mcat on Nov. 7th.

Earlier in the year I tried to self-study for the mcat and it didn't go well. I really do need that structure that requires self-discipline and sacrifice. I actually thrive on it. Anyways, the course keeps you very very busy. You'll have about 3-4 hours worth of homework per class day. My classes are Monday thru Thursday. They provide you with tons of problems and passages. The intructors I have are great but ofcourse that may vary on your location and learning style.

Alot of their stuff is online which is handy. Amplifire is great! It replaces the science workbook and adds in more problems, which is a plus. I def. feel like the course is benefiting me. Especially in the PS because it has been awhile since I have taken Physics/G.Chem and they explain really well.

Anyways, feel free to ama

There are a ton of "$200" coupon codes available online, so you should be able to get a good discount. or contact Anthony

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/the-princeton-review’s-ultimate-mcat-program-–-save-250.984678/

Don't, ALL these courses are useless unless you are a very auditory learner.
Instead get their online course or even just the online practice materials and learn the material by yourself, you'll know it way better.