Princeton Review LiveOnline Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edgerock24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has recently taken TPR's LiveOnline Course for the 2015 exam, and could provide some feedback. I tried searching the boards, but have not found many recent comments about this course. Any and all feedback would be extremely helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

I took it, but haven't taken the MCAT yet to be able to tell you how well it prepared me. I'll be glad to answer any specific q's you may have.

I took it, but haven't taken the MCAT yet to be able to tell you how well it prepared me. I'll be glad to answer any specific q's you may have.
PM'd you.

Any other feedback from anyone else would be much appreciated!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I did it mostly so i could access their exams. Turns out their exams are **** according to SDN. Their workbook is good. I always felt their material is better than kaplan. was it worth 1100 dollars? IDK , only my score will tell.

Reactions: 1 user
Bringing this back - just signed up for TPR LiveOnline, and am wondering about the structure. Do they incorporate time for practice tests into the course? My course is set to end just 4 days before my MCAT on April 23. I am planning to self-study along with the TPR course, as I am only taking one class while I study. Is this feasible? I could take a different course (in person) that would end 3 weeks before my test date.

Bringing this back - just signed up for TPR LiveOnline, and am wondering about the structure. Do they incorporate time for practice tests into the course? My course is set to end just 4 days before my MCAT on April 23. I am planning to self-study along with the TPR course, as I am only taking one class while I study. Is this feasible? I could take a different course (in person) that would end 3 weeks before my test date.

Take the one that ends earlier! The course itself is all content review (although they suggest in the schedule that you take FLs every two weeks, that's on your own time). You'll want the extra three weeks to work through the official AAMC FLs and question packs as well as do some final review.