Princeton Review MCAT 2014 Book Set for $80

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BBVET123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm selling my Princeton Review 2014 MCAT Book set for $80. This set is not the current edition (previous Princeton Review edition), but I recently tutored two college students preparing for the 2015 MCAT with this set. There are some concepts not included in these books (new info on the MCAT) but if you would like to save money and use the old books with information that will still be on the MCAT, then please message me! Books are in great condition. I'm selling all of the books in the set except for the bio book--I'm keeping that to reference in medical school ;)

Just a tip, if you are using these books, the easiest way to make sure you are learning everything for the 2015 MCAT is to check the MCAT 2015 syllabus on the AAMC's website and cross-reference what you need to know from the 2014 books. The new books omit some of the info in the 2014 books and add a few additional concepts.

The MCAT Prep Review Books from Princeton Review (2014 version) package set includes
1 Physics and Math Review book
1 MCAT Science Workbook
1 MCAT In-Class Compendium book
1 General Chemistry Review book
1 Organic Chemistry Review book
1 MCAT Science Review Questions and Solutions book
1 MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review book
1 MCAT Verbal Reasoning Second edition book
1 Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook
1 MCAT Verbal Reasoning Supplement

Members don't see this ad.