Princeton Review MCAT Homework Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Med Addict

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys about this, but does anyone have the homework (not the course) schedule for the Princeton Review MCAT course. I wanted to know the homework section correlation with the lecture sections, since I lost my copy of the homework schedule. If anyone can scan it and post it up on rapidshare or megaupload, or email me at [email protected], I'll appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

did you get the homework schedule for TPR? I took the course last summer and seem to have misplaced the homework schedule. I will be taking the mcat this summer and using the old books from the course. If you got it, could u please send it to me at [email protected]. thanks a lot

did you get the homework schedule for TPR? I took the course last summer and seem to have misplaced the homework schedule. I will be taking the mcat this summer and using the old books from the course. If you got it, could u please send it to me at [email protected]. thanks a lot

im using the 2007 edition for books
but i emailed you the sched i have (i think the sched is for 2008 but correlated perfectly with my 2007 books)
hope it helps

sv3

Members don't see this ad :)
come one somebodyyyyyy!!!!

mr-t.jpg

The homework schedule is for TPR students enrolled in TPR classes. If you are enrolled in a class, ask your teacher or MCAT director for a copy of the schedule and they would be happy to provide it.