princeton review online account

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

descartes1982

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have signed up for a course with the Princeton Review. Has anyone had experience with their online student center? The account expires 30 days after the course ends. However, i might need more time than that to work on the online questions. Is there anyway I can renew the account?

Members don't see this ad.

Mine expired and they said they cannot renew it, is there anyone willing to share/sell access to their online account? I need to take 2-3 more practice tests, thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
WTFFFF are you serious???? God Forbid, what if you have to retake...and want to use some FL or practice passages that you haven't used up??? We've paid for it, i don't understand how they can just take our material away after 30 days.....were entitled to everything that comes with the course.

what one of my friends did was he/ printed out the questions and answers. yet this doesn't simulate the online experience but that's what he had to do because they weren't letting him use it any longer and being *******s about it

How did your online accounts cancel? I took my course in Jan-->March and they told me it would be active for one year. Have you called and asked them?

Edit: Come to think of it I remember telling them I rescheduled to my new date but I wonder if it cancels after my exam. So I guess you can request an extension? That's horrible to cancel 30 days after though.

Last edited:
I also need an extension so I called the local office and they said that I have access to it for six months...
What number did you guys call? Im worried that the home office people are mistaken and I dont want to wake up in a few days and find everything gone.

Mzeep did you take a classroom course or an online course? maybe there are different policies for the two? I took a classroom course and I got an email when I signed up for the class that my account will expire in 30 days.

Hi everyone

I have signed up for a course with the Princeton Review. Has anyone had experience with their online student center? The account expires 30 days after the course ends. However, i might need more time than that to work on the online questions. Is there anyway I can renew the account?

I took a TPR course last summer for the Sept 12th date but I ended up postponing my test date 3 times after that (yea I know). Anyway, I'm signed up for the July 30th date so I've been trying to get my hands on as many FLs as possible. When I tried accessing TPR tests in mid-June a couple weeks ago, all my tests were gone..and I still had a couple left. So I called up the TPR office where I took the course and asked them how to get the practice tests back. Basically they said they'll give my tests/questions back if I pay X amount of dollars for another X number of months' access. So yeah, I paid for another month's worth over the phone and I got all the tests back within 2 minutes or so. I forgot how much I paid though...haha

I took the classroom course too. I called them and they told me it would expire one year from the day you signed up for the course. I also called the home office in CA. Still weird that they would have it only open for 6 months though, that's kinda lame.

I took the classroom course too. I called them and they told me it would expire one year from the day you signed up for the course. I also called the home office in CA. Still weird that they would have it only open for 6 months though, that's kinda lame.

Thats really weird..they gave my tests back without a problem and my course started back in June 2009. I took it in Riverside, CA since I go to UCR. Idk, maybe tell them all you want is access to the tests? :confused:

Hi everyone

If you need more time, please contact the local office you took the course with so they can extend your access. If you have your confirmation email, it should list a number to call. If not, email me at [email protected] and let me know what city did you take the class (and leave your phone #) so I can forward to that office and they can help you.

Sincerely,
Anthony