princeton review science workbook - QUICKLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batista_123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i need an answer QUICK because the guy said he already has another customer and he will sell it to whoever goes first

i already have a science workbook from 1998
this guy is selling a 2007 version

is it a waste of money to buy? should i just do the 1998 one? or they are different?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about the 1998 version. I have 2004. At quick glance, how many passages per bio/chem/ochem/phys are there? how many pages in the whole book? Mine is about 750 pgs

bio: 83 passages
phys: 60
chem: 91
ochem: 45

Honestly, just get the new book because the test has gone through a few changes material wise (more genetics) and most companies probably do make changes every 5 years or so I'm guessing (definately not year to year though). I would just buy it and if it is the same then just sell it again for the same price.

-LIS

I don't know about the 1998 version. I have 2004. At quick glance, how many passages per bio/chem/ochem/phys are there? how many pages in the whole book? Mine is about 750 pgs

bio: 83 passages
phys: 60
chem: 91
ochem: 45

idont know, i dont feel like counting them. but looking at the topics, they are all familiar, tension, entropy, etc...

Members don't see this ad :)
idont know, i dont feel like counting them. but looking at the topics, they are all familiar, tension, entropy, etc...

They're numbered in the table of contents. Do you really think I flipped through the whole book and counted them?? The names of the topics are completely irrelevant to if the book has changed or not since the same topics are tested, just in differing amounts. you should probably go with the newer one anyway.