Princeton Review Test Book A-D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone else actually completed some of these tests? if so, what did you think?

i know they say the science sections are "more difficult than those in an actual MCAT," but personally, i think the verbal passages are F****** hard, too! maybe i'm just a glutton for punishment (which could explain why i keep going back to take TPR tests), but i've F****** had it with the princeton review making me feel stupid. anyone else with me?

Members don't see this ad.

Im with you...though not in a Jerry McQuire way
I just took practice test C and it kicked my arse. I was about to post the same damn thing you did. I understand the logic behind it, but man, it can drive people to suicide I tells ya! It's almost like a weed-out class (like O-chem)-only the strong survive....barely

It's almost like a weed-out class (like O-chem)-only the strong survive....barely
yea, except on your first day of o-chem, the prof tells you "40% of you will not pass this class," whereas those serpantine, charlatan bastard TPR teachers smile broadly and tell us that "they're here to help us succeed." don't you hate it when someone looks you square in the eye and lies? i'd like to undress them, tie them up, rip a radio antenna off of a nearby car, and......oops, perhaps i've said too much already...

if anything may "happen" you need to erase your post-and ill erase this one- and i'll deny reading anything..see..that il' em