Princeton Review Tests A-D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofT_475

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'Ve been told these tests are so hard I should even bother doing them seriously? Any suggestions guys?

Members don't see this ad.

i plan to do them later this month.
ive heard they are really hard but i think if you use them as learning tools, you'll be fine.
if you use them as score indicators, fagettaboutit

They are indeed brutally hard tests. When I wrote them I didn't know this, and they were definite confidence killers. If you absolutely must, write them now instead of 2 weeks within the actual MCAT and don't take the score you get too seriously, cause they WILL blow your confidence.

Members don't see this ad :)
SensesFail said:
They are indeed brutally hard tests. When I wrote them I didn't know this, and they were definite confidence killers. If you absolutely must, write them now instead of 2 weeks within the actual MCAT and don't take the score you get too seriously, cause they WILL blow your confidence.

anyone know what are good practice exams to use besides aamc

don't do the A-D TPR. I did A when I was studying and some of the q's and a's were just rediculous. I've heard they get progressively worse (B-D). Other than AAMC 3-9, I checked out the TPR and Kaplan review books, did the EK verbal book, and got my hands on a couple Berkeley Review tests. But the 7 AAMC tests are more than sufficient practice. Don't forget they are all full-length and coming down the stretch (last month) do everything timed!

SensesFail said:

thanks man, congratz on U of T; I know how hard it is to nail that school, they say you gotta be a God to get in :p

Yea guys,

I've left the last two weeks in Aug before the big day as for pure review questions. I intend to finish all past tests AAMC 3-9 I have bought in some form or the other...I intend to finish them by the beginning of AUgust.

SHould I save one (ie. AAMC 9) for 1 week before the MCAT?

-TPR tests A-D, I might even do them relatively untimed just for practice
-ALso have the whole EK 101 verbal, 1001 Physics and GChem to go through to solidify my weak PS section

Cheers.