1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Princeton Review?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Hawkeye, Nov 10, 1999.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I have been hearing a lot of "bashing" of the Princeton Review board. I have never visited the site can anyone tell what the address? I just want to let eveyone know that this is an AWESOME message board, and it truely helps me out a ton. Thanks in advance.

Go Hawks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SD

SD Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

4. TiffanyD

TiffanyD Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Let me tell ya, the devil himself exists on that board. Sometimes I can't help but go check it out, though. It's like driving by the scene of an accident.

5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

WOW!!!

That is all I can say. That was horrible, it is sad to know that some of those jokers are eventually going to be doctors. Thankful I found this board first, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Thanks all

Go Hawkeyes

6. rhillstr

rhillstr Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

It chills me to the bone to imagine most of those people being doctors. I think a bunch of high school kids got ahold of the site and had fun. So much insulting and profanity. Rubber-necking at the scene of a car accident is about right when it comes to sifting through that garbage. How could they even allow that crap to be posted? Anonymous postings = disaster. Thank god this board has it straight!

7. DocGibby

DocGibby Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

That Princeton site is absolutely out of control. I can't believe some of those people are going to be doctors.

------------------
    DocGibby
    MSUCOM class of 2004