Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Princeton Review?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Hawkeye, Nov 10, 1999.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I have been hearing a lot of "bashing" of the Princeton Review board. I have never visited the site can anyone tell what the address? I just want to let eveyone know that this is an AWESOME message board, and it truely helps me out a ton. Thanks in advance.

Go Hawks

2. SD

SD Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

3. TiffanyD

TiffanyD Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Let me tell ya, the devil himself exists on that board. Sometimes I can't help but go check it out, though. It's like driving by the scene of an accident.

4. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

WOW!!!

That is all I can say. That was horrible, it is sad to know that some of those jokers are eventually going to be doctors. Thankful I found this board first, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Thanks all

Go Hawkeyes

5. rhillstr

rhillstr Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

It chills me to the bone to imagine most of those people being doctors. I think a bunch of high school kids got ahold of the site and had fun. So much insulting and profanity. Rubber-necking at the scene of a car accident is about right when it comes to sifting through that garbage. How could they even allow that crap to be posted? Anonymous postings = disaster. Thank god this board has it straight!

6. DocGibby

DocGibby Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

That Princeton site is absolutely out of control. I can't believe some of those people are going to be doctors.

------------------
    DocGibby
    MSUCOM class of 2004