Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Princeton Review

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Dentalstu02, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Dentalstu02

Dentalstu02 Member
    7+ Year Member

i have the workbook for the PR DAT study course, has anyone taken their review course...and is the workbook comparable to actual dat questions??????
    The reason I am curious about this is because it seems like everyone is taking kaplan to prepare...thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

i'm taking the PR right now because the post bac program I'm doing offer it. However, I like the kaplan book much better. Also, I think that PR has better teachers. They have special instructors for every subject, not one guy does it all like Kaplan. I think Kaplan is too cheap.
    I haven't taken the real dat yet so i can't tell how good PR IS. However, after 3 weeks of pr prep, I took the topscore pro and got 15 average, 20 PAT. Just note that the pat on topscore is super easy.
    T

4. Dentalstu02

Dentalstu02 Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks. I actually have not taken any class, I just got the kaplan review books from a friend. But they do not have a workbook, so i got the princeton review one from a friend...I just wanted to make sure it was a quality workbook...anyone else with some info???