1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Princeton Review

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Dentalstu02, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Dentalstu02

Dentalstu02 Member

i have the workbook for the PR DAT study course, has anyone taken their review course...and is the workbook comparable to actual dat questions??????
    The reason I am curious about this is because it seems like everyone is taking kaplan to prepare...thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member

i'm taking the PR right now because the post bac program I'm doing offer it. However, I like the kaplan book much better. Also, I think that PR has better teachers. They have special instructors for every subject, not one guy does it all like Kaplan. I think Kaplan is too cheap.
    I haven't taken the real dat yet so i can't tell how good PR IS. However, after 3 weeks of pr prep, I took the topscore pro and got 15 average, 20 PAT. Just note that the pat on topscore is super easy.
    T

4. Dentalstu02

Dentalstu02 Member

Thanks. I actually have not taken any class, I just got the kaplan review books from a friend. But they do not have a workbook, so i got the princeton review one from a friend...I just wanted to make sure it was a quality workbook...anyone else with some info???