Princeton Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

No Fear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if people could give me some info about the MCAT prep offered by the Princeton review. Like, how much your score in score increased from the inital diagnostic to the real thing. Also, what else did you do to help you prepare for each section. Any strategies would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

i took the princeton review. my score went up (i believe) about 6 points total (i can't remember what i got exactly on my first diagnostic.) the course was definitely beneficial. although they covered all the material through class lectures/discussions and practice problems, i found my independent studying through their material was most helpful. their stuff was very helpful. their diagnostics in my mind were more difficult than the real thing. but the course overall covered all relevant material necessary for the exam. i found this part to be most useful in my studying, it helped me focus on things i otherwise may have overlooked. i recommend the course materials more than the course itself, simply because it was all very disorganized where i took it. there was poor communication between our instructor and the administrative office, and half the time no one seemed to know what was going on, as far as the structure of the course was concerned.