1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

princeton verbal workbook

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by peaceandlove, Jun 12, 2008.

1. peaceandlove

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    is any one using these as practice , and if so how do you think they compare to the real deal, too easy , too hard , or just okay. Reason is because i have been using this as practice for a week now and my scores are improving, although after this i intend to go straight to EK101, but i guess i am just buildind confident..wateva. what do you think?

and also how many minutes should i be spending reading the passages.. b4 i was at nine but now i am down to 8mins.

Also about berkerly review passages for the phy,and gen chem, i am assuming that real MCAT passages are not that long right??? cos it takes me about 3min to read all that. Probably 4 the bio and ochem- i can except long passages but not for the phy and gen chem.

Does any one know the best resource for o-chem aside from berkley cos for some reason i am just not feeling that book, and i would like to start my o-chem seeing i would be taking the test in like 7weeks. thanks.

sorry for all the afterthoughts, all these questions just came through now. thanks in advance :)

#1 peaceandlove, Jun 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  2. jamesq

10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    I used this book for my preperation. One thing you should know is that the questions that PR uses are much more detailed oriented. i felt like the MCAT passages are overall theme passages. I would say they are useful, but take the scores with a grain of salt.