Princetonrocks - your PM box is full

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlw03

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to ask you a few questions, but your box is full. can you PM me please when you see this.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should realize that Princetonrocks is a troll so I would take what he/she says with a grain of salt.

I think that getting busted has prompted Pincetonrocks to fill up her own pm box to avoid the criticism she rightly has coming to her. After all, if I were a tool, I would do the same thing. Can you blame her? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
she's a fake? Why would u want to lie about where u went for undergrad.

Princetonrocks - your PM box is full

full of crap! :D ;)

Originally posted by Chankovsky
she's a fake? Why would u want to lie about where u went for undergrad.

It's not where she went to undergrad, it's her major and her stories about applying and acceptance. There are many contradictions in her stories...

PrincetonRocks caused me alot of uneccessary anxiety by saying that she was accepted to UCSD 3 weeks after her interview which apparently is not true. Also, the date she sent me for her interview was a Sunday which didn't make any sense.

Originally posted by DoctorKevin
PrincetonRocks caused me alot of uneccessary anxiety by saying that she was accepted to UCSD 3 weeks after her interview which apparently is not true. Also, the date she sent me for her interview was a Sunday which didn't make any sense.

Thats terrible... sorry to hear about that man.

She seemed so nice too. She said that her an her roommate received interview invites to Loma Linda when I asked. Perhaps some of what she says may be true?

even if some of what she says is true, she's lying about the big stuff. i'm starting to wigg out about dartmouth cuz it's been about 5 weeks since my interview and no word still, and then boom, i see someone gets accepted. that's not cool. i say we all send some bad karma princetonrocks's way!!

Originally posted by Slickness
She seemed so nice too. She said that her an her roommate received interview invites to Loma Linda when I asked. Perhaps some of what she says may be true?

That's the worst kind of troll though.

At least we know squat and squeeze and crazee8 are lying 100% of the time.

But when are we to trust or ignore something a hybrid troll says? I think these quasi-trolls are in fact worse because they spread misinformation with facts, confusing everything.

Originally posted by Gleevec
But when are we to trust or ignore something a hybrid troll says? I think these quasi-trolls are in fact worse because they spread misinformation with facts, confusing everything.
:laugh: True that.

So does anyone think there are many more hybrid trolls out there like PrincetonRocks propagating false information? That would suck...

I hope not, I can assure everyone that I'm not a troll though...

Yeah I think these trolls get off on increasing our anxiety as they mess with us. The internet is full of such people...

Hey DoctorKevin,
Nice job on UCI. So are you pretty much set on going there? I'm on hold for an interview and patiently waiting. It's a long shot...

Originally posted by Slickness
Hey DoctorKevin,
Nice job on UCI. So are you pretty much set on going there? I'm on hold for an interview and patiently waiting. It's a long shot...

Not when he's about to kick some butt at Stanford interview! Right, DK?

Btw, Slickness, I'm also on hold at UCI... and UCSD... and also... UCSF... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kwanny
Not when he's about to kick some butt at Stanford interview! Right, DK?

Btw, Slickness, I'm also on hold at UCI... and UCSD... and also... UCSF... :rolleyes:
Wow, he's really tearin it up. Crazy.

Well, I didn't even get a secondary from UCSD so I promptly withdrew. I've seen enough rejection letters.

Adding luverofpenn to the troll list. I'll keep you guys posted!

Why can't we ban these trolls. Providing false information through PM's is overstepping the line of good humor to malice.

Bad, troll, bad!

*lex hits princtonrocks on the head with a big stick*

Originally posted by kwanny

Ditto, except I'm on the waiting list for UCSD. Still it's frustrating.