Printing AMCAS app for TUFTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caseyumbs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
when i printed out my amcas from the net my experiences section didn't come out looking too "clean"......which means sometimes half of the description of an experience on one page and the other half on the other.......i was just wondering if there was a different way to print the amcas to make it look better.....oh and by the way how many pages is all of your guy's amcas...mines 14 and it seems like a lot of paper to shove into an envelope......i know its a stupid question but just curious.....

Members don't see this ad.

happened to me too
tried to cut and paste into word but it didnt work
so i handed it in all chopped up

also mine had lot of pages as well

make sure you put enough stamps on it

Did anyone include the list of schools where they applied when they submitted their AMCAS to Tufts?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you use Internet Explorer, you can change the text size. Go to View->Text Size and then choose Smaller or Smallest. I chose Smallest and I was able to print out my app for Tufts portrait style. The text was a little small, but not too small.

Nick

Originally posted by bradm23
Did anyone include the list of schools where they applied when they submitted their AMCAS to Tufts?

I didn't. And if you look at the instructions for filling out the secondary it says that you don't need to include your list of schools if you don't wish. (http://www.tufts.edu/med/admissions/2004_2ndary_app_instructions.pdf ) Interestingly, it also says that they don't receive your entire AMCAS application which is why they ask you to send it. Does anyone know why this is?

i didn't include my list of other schools... i figure that it's not really their business where else i'm applying.

Originally posted by AverageMan
Interestingly, it also says that they don't receive your entire AMCAS application which is why they ask you to send it. Does anyone know why this is?

I wish i did.