Printing and spiraling pdf book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transformers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where do I go to have someone print out in color and spiral bound a pdf copy of an ebook I have? Would kinkos do this?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, though Kinkos is now FedEx office or whatever.

Really any print and copy shop you be able to do this for you.

You should see if your institution has its own in-house print shop to do this. My undergrad had one that was significantly cheaper (~30-50% off) than the commercial printing shops, and I imagine large medical institutions have their own as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should see if your institution has its own in-house print shop to do this. My undergrad had one that was significantly cheaper (~30-50% off) than the commercial printing shops, and I imagine large medical institutions have their own as well.

Also, check Chinatown bro. Those guys have like 20 copiers running in a little room (bonus: they don't care about copyright issues).

I had a ~300 page document printed and bound in color on regular laser paper at FedEx/Kinko's, and they charged me a 6 hour prostate exam for it. Never again.

Also, check Chinatown bro. Those guys have like 20 copiers running in a little room (bonus: they don't care about copyright issues).

I had a ~300 page document printed and bound in color on regular laser paper at FedEx/Kinko's, and they charged me a 6 hour prostate exam for it. Never again.

Yeah second this, except most of our copy guys are Pakistani. Wherever your University's Indie-Coffee/Asian Food/College bar area is, you'll probably find your fly-by-night copy places that'll do the job for 20% of what Kinkos would charge.