acetylmandarin

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2014
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Has anyone else noticed that in the gen chem 2 book, some of the end chapter answers do not correspond to the questions?

AddictedToCaffeine

2+ Year Member
May 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
I've gone through all of Gen Chem and yes, I've noticed these errors. The books themselves were great but the errors (I counted a good amount) were quite irritating, especially if there was a question that I really wanted to see whether I got correct.

Last edited:

DexterMorganSK

Gold Donor
2+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2016
NYC
Status
Podiatry Student
I hope @BerkReviewTeach sees this and a future official errata from TBR is published. Can anyone post the page numbers where the errors are?

Aug 13, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
@BerkReviewTeach I went through the physics, biology, chemistry, and orgo books and yes there were many errors. I'm not writing the exam until January 23rd and do plan to go through the books again. I'd be willing to keep track of all of the errors if I were to get the money I paid for the books back . Let me know

lifeonmars

2+ Year Member
May 18, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Yeah it kind of started to become comical how many errors there were. They are some pretty expensive books considering how poor the proofreading was. It's definitely still worth it though.