Printing Unofficial GRE Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Warrior97

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some programs ask that we upload an unofficial copy of the GRE Score. My problem is when printing the score on ETS, it shows all programs you have applied to historically and includes all tests. The pdf copy is locked as well so you can't delete that material off of it either. Nor can I find a way to have the scores sent directly to me for my records.

Anyone find a way around this? I don't think knowing historically where I applied is something these schools need to know and I would like to be able to select what tests I send as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Some programs ask that we upload an unofficial copy of the GRE Score. My problem is when printing the score on ETS, it shows all programs you have applied to historically and includes all tests. The pdf copy is locked as well so you can't delete that material off of it either. Nor can I find a way to have the scores sent directly to me for my records.

Anyone find a way around this? I don't think knowing historically where I applied is something these schools need to know and I would like to be able to select what tests I send as well.

Any help would be appreciated.
I just took a screen shot on my computer and converted it to a PDF.