Printout Mailed on July 10, 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

utahdent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Mine sent out too

Mine was sent out too! Whoo hoo!!

Members don't see this ad :)
still not mailed out

submitted may 20th
last transcript verified june 6th

god kill me

hrm...

Mine was submitted May 18th, and my last transcript says it was received June 7th. It didn't take long for them to calculate my GPA... only a couple of days. Hopefully mine goes out soon....

Also, is your transcript "verified" when they post the date they received it? I can't find a date that my GPA was calculated or anything.

Mine was also sent out 7/10. Ap submitted may 16th, everthing by may 30th. I talked to AADSAS yesterday and they said My stuff would be sent out 7/14. So pretty much they don't have a clue what is going on. I'm glad that my stuff has been sent out though.

Mine was mailed out June 30th. I had my app. submitted on May 16th, but I can't remember when my transcript was verified. No schools have recieved anything yet (except supplemental materials).

mine was submitted the 22 of May and my transcripts were among the first to be verified, don't remember the date though, but my package was in the first group mailed so who knows

mine is sent out too! submitted may 24th. good luck everyone.

transcript received on june 19th and gpa calculated within two days but still not mailed out..:(...where does it says tanscript verified??

Application submitted May 30
Transcripts verified June 7th
Application STILL NOT mailed out

Mine was sent out too.

App submitted May 25th, transcripts 1st week of June.

Members don't see this ad :)
May 23 sent out, transcript june 3.
mine packet is printed out but still not mailed....S***

gosh, you guys are so on top of things :thumbup: , I submitted my app on june 30, and they recieved my transcript on july 10th! looks like i have some time before dental schools see it. :p , gl all.

you all make me sick.

j/k.

i FINALLY submitted aadsas july 10, last transcript will be received this week, i pray (it was mailed June 26).

Just checked today. Mailed out July 10th~ :thumbup:

hopelessdoc said:
transcript received on june 19th and gpa calculated within two days but still not mailed out..:(...where does it says tanscript verified??

yeah, how do u know if ur transcripts have been verified? If ur GPA's have been calculated does that mean ur transcripts have been verified? :cool:

SirShagaLot said:
yeah, how do u know if ur transcripts have been verified? If ur GPA's have been calculated does that mean ur transcripts have been verified? :cool:

Yes

are they supposed to mail it even without your DAT scores?

hey all, just got an email response from the fine folks @ AADSAS and they told me my stuff will be mailed out in the 3rd mailing on July 18th...so i guess this is when the next mail out is going to be, there has already been 2, right? Mabye not, whatever. My GPA was calculated on June 10 and i e-submitted on June 1st so who knows how they decide who gets their stuff mailed when....all i can think is that it might be either because I'm at the end of the alphabet (very unlikely) or b/c they have only received 1 of my 3 LOR's. :cool:

utahdent123 said:
Yes, finally the application has been sent. :) Submitted everything May 16th. GPA verified on June 7th.

Anybody got his/her GPA verified after june 7th and got it mailed out? I'm assuming the cut for the second mailing is GPA verified earlier than june 7th. Mine was calcualted June 9th, and it has not been mailed out.

-also, how long will it take for the schools to get your application starting fromt the first day that aadsas mailed them out? UPS mailing only takes about 3-5 days right?