1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Printout Mailed Today !! 7/17

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Rook, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Rook

Rook Guest

Pre-Dental
    Submitted my App june 6th, verified about a week later...
    Printout mailed today :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good Luck Everyone!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. prez_al

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Yup, submitted June 7th... mailed today. 6 weeks of stress is gone. Time to chillax till September!

4. RockstarDMD

RockstarDMD sUcCeSs iS mY OnLY OpTioN
    5+ Year Member

Mine as well. What mailing is this?

5. HC_smiles

HC_smiles Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    still not mailed :( sigh

6. dat_student

dat_student Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Last year, AADSAS mailed my application a few weeks after I saw "printout mailed"

7. mine was mailed out too! Wow...submitted may16th, verified june 7th, mailed out July 17th; it has been a long torture. I'm happy now! you beat me in creating this pointless thread. :D

8. Leeuwenhoek

Leeuwenhoek Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I believe this is the fourth mailing. It would seem that the cutoff deadline for this mailing is for applications verified before June 13th. Mine was verified on June 16th and was not mailed so I assume it will go out before the end of this week. Especially since it looks like there are two mailings a week. IMO

9. there was 6/30, then 7/7, 7/10, then 7/17, so this is the forth. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
    -each time they send about 300 apps, so there was about 900 mailed out before this time. Not a big difference!

10. RockstarDMD

RockstarDMD sUcCeSs iS mY OnLY OpTioN
    5+ Year Member

Thanks Leeuwenhoek and xxxTheDonxxx, I thought it was the fourth but wasn't 100%. In response to DAT Student, you are correct when it says printout mailed it actually just means "PRINTED". It will still take a week or so to actually mail, and about a week in transit.

11. prez_al

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Gotta love "in transit" --> Taking their time processing us even though we are paying the schools hundreds of dollars in supp. fees. :laugh:

12. natedizzle

natedizzle Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    So today I recieved a request for the supplemental material from Nova but my app. status on AADSAS still says "printout not mailed", what do you make of this?

13. jorUW

jorUW Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    My printout was mailed today. I also received the email today. So i guess for those of you that got the email w/o mail out, they must be checking who submitted online. My email says thanks for submitting to AADSAS, not that they've recieved my packet.

14. Indie

Indie Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student

How are you guys even checking? I've been trying to access the AADSAS website all day and getting an error, I thought their website was down? Can you guys get to it and log on??

15. Macko8144

Macko8144 Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    It has worked all day for me?

16. prez_al

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Um, did you type in your password correctly?? The password is case sensitive.

17. SRW26

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Submitted on June 5th, printout mailed (or should I say "mailed" :p) July 17th. Exactly 6 weeks, hehe :)

18. Mrxle3

Mrxle3 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Congratulations...but a word of caution. You are NOT in the clear just because AADSAS says your application has been mailed out. In fact, for me last year, it was the months AFTER it said that my printout was mailed that caused me the most stress (even more so then the filling out and completion of the application itself!). This is my advice for all of you applying this year: call AADSAS, call your schools every single day, keep up with your stuff!!!!

19. Indie

Indie Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student

yeah I think I can handle that much.. nevermind, it was my computer being an ass and blocking the website. Printout NOT mailed..... This sucks... Submitted Jun 9th.....DAMN you AADSAS

20. issa

issa Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

mine got mailed out today too :)

21. SpikeyMike83

SpikeyMike83 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i got the NOVA e-mail as well. i wish my application would get mailed! seems like the people that had theirs sent the 17th were right before me as far as getting the application submitted and verified etc. i submitted may 18th, "completed" june 7th according to the AADSAS guy i talked to yesterday.

22. ArmoredTooth

ArmoredTooth Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Man this is b_llsh_t!! I've submitted my application electronically on May 25th, and some of you guys who submitted your application on June 6th got your printout mailed out yesterday?!

How is this possible?

Is it because I got my GPA verified in the middle of June?

Oh well, that's the problem I have to bite since I've attended various summer programs and had to submit four separate transcripts.

23. samiam0252003

samiam0252003 Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    All this waiting around for the app to get sent out is pretty annoying, it's like "just send the damn thing already". I'm only into 4 weeks into the waiting, I guess I have a couple more to go...hopefully, because I e-submit on june 15th and got the gpa verified not too long afterwards.

24. mlle

mlle Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    did anyone who HASN'T taken the DAT and whose application HASN'T been mailed out get secondaries like from Nova?

cause I'm in that boat and I haven't gotten any email from them even though all my info is on the system....