Pritzker Admission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

W

For any of you guys that have already interviewed at U of C and have heard back (admitted/wait-listed/rejected), how long did it take for the correspondence? When did calls and/or letters usually arrive?

I interviewed in early October, but still haven't heard back. Thanks a ton for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I interviewed 10/2/01 and was accepted 10/23/01- so 3 weeks to the day.

W: I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an answer from Pritzker yet. I was under the impression that they usually respond 3-4 weeks after the interview. I interviewed there 2 weeks ago, and I'm checking my mail with great anticipation every day.

girl: Congrats on your acceptance! Pritzker is an outstanding school.

Members don't see this ad :)
W, I was wondering the when they would get to us too. When did you interview??

I interviewed on 10/4/01, and haven't heard anything yet either. I actually called today and they said that they have not made a decision on the app / and I was under the impression that they have not had a committee meeting on our group of interviewees yet. Dr. Lombard told us that they were estimating a turn-around of about 5-8 weeks for our group. Also, I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I think he said there are committees that meet for different regions (I'm from Illinois) and it just depends on when they meet next -- I could be totally wrong about that though.

Girl, do you remember what they told you about how long they estimated for their response?

Best of luck. Pritzker is a great school, hope we all get in!

i interviewed on 9/27 and also got in on 10/23. They called me late in the afternoon and told me they just finished their meeting and made the decision hours ago. best of luck to everyone, I really loved pritzker and am so excited about the prospect of going next year.