Pritzker App Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DarkFark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm trying to load an essay into the Pritzker App. The instructions say I'm limited to 2400 characters (spaces included). My essay is 2380-ish. When I copy it in and click save, I get an error message saying Im limited to 1300 chars. So what's the limit? If its supposed to be 2400, will they fix it?

Members don't see this ad.

Im having trouble acessing the secondary application. Did you guys do it from the link they sent you? When I click on it, the page doesnt load. Do you mind posting the link? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, hey, I got an email saying they fixed the problem, so everything is cool. Yay.

DarkFark said:
Oh, hey, I got an email saying they fixed the problem, so everything is cool. Yay.
thanks for taking the initiative to let them know. makes my life easier. :D

You're already done with the UChicago secondary? Didn't we get it yesterday afternoon?

I better quit reading this forum and get on it.

Thundrstorm said:
thanks for taking the initiative to let them know. makes my life easier. :D

np :D

SeattlePostBach said:
You're already done with the UChicago secondary? Didn't we get it yesterday afternoon?

I better quit reading this forum and get on it.

I did one of the essays the first night I got it because I was all full of nervours energy. Haven't touched it since... so don't worry.