Pritzker Continued Candidates 2008...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsegalBSD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious to see who else is on this list... keep the faith

Members don't see this ad.

phew... i thought there would be tons of people on this list

I'm one. Interviewed 11/8 found out status a few weeks ago. 40R MCAT 3.83 GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't feel so bad... I've been on post interview hold since roughly the end of October...

UGH...

how did you all find out? i interviewed end of nov. and haven't heard a word - i'm getting nervous!

i interviewed in october. i received a letter in the mail maybe six weeks after.

me too! .... continued since nov.

Same here..continued since last month. Will withdraw soon when I get around to it, anyhow.

yay.. join the club. have you guys sent update letters?

Interviewed in October -- continued...

I recently sent in an update letter, and I just emailed Joni Huff (she was one of my interviewers) to follow up on it. No word yet tho. Hope it does something good!!:luck::luck:

I was just informed that I am also a continued candidate. I interviewed in January. Do you guys know how many people are on the list...what are the chances of still getting in.....

stressful....

did anyone get rejected post-interview from pritzker or is it just "acceptance" or "continued status"

when did ppl interview and when did you hear back? i had an interview at the end of january but still no word yet...