pritzker essay questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl2dp2

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do you guys answer Pritzker's essay questions?

"Most individuals live by a system of values and beliefs which serve as a guiding principle for daily living. What influences have been particularly important to you? Please describe both values and influences. (Limit 2400 characters, including spaces.) "

I don?t have any values of beliefs. I just live by the moment and you can go home and suck your ****ing bitches? ***** you mutha****a.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey can you tell me what your name is so that I can have a chance to kill myself before you operate on me?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Street Philosopher
Hey can you tell me what your name is so that I can have a chance to kill myself before you operate on me?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I don?t have any values of beliefs. I just live by the moment and you can go home and suck your ****ing bitches? ***** you mutha****a."

I'm sure that would be a quite acceptable essay. Plus it would back up the "hard" persona you are trying to cultivate. But lemme guess, you'll write someone very melodramatic about your mother and how she instilled real values in you, yada yada yada. Now who's the "*****"?

Of course, this is the internet and everyone is a hard ass that can kick everyone elses ass. My advice- behave normally and present yourself well- you may get lucky and get some hints on how to do a good job. But hopefully not. --Trek