1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Pritzker Hosting Issues (read if you've requested hosting)

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nosugrefneb, Dec 2, 2005.

1. nosugrefneb

nosugrefneb (benferguson)
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi folks,

I'm one of the former hosting coordinators here at Pritzker, and it's come to our attention recently that the system we have set up to accept hosting requests is having some problems at the moment. If you've requested a host for your visit but haven't heard from anyone at Pritzker yet, please email me at [email protected] and I can forward your information directly to the current hosting people so they can get you taken care of. We apologize for any confusion but we should have things ironed out ASAP!

Ben

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dr.choc

dr.choc Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi Ben,
    I saw another thread with a student who needs help with this issue. I am not sure if she has contacted you. I posted your e-mail address on her thread. She is Princessd3 on SDN. Thanks!!

4. studentstudent

studentstudent Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

So if I've been emailed that they're looking for a host, but I don't actually have one yet, am I still ok?

5. nosugrefneb

nosugrefneb (benferguson)
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yep, for now. As long as you've had someone contact you about it, then you can be sure that they're looking for hosts. We've unfortunately had a few folks slip through the cracks recently and had some communication issues, so that's what we're trying to avoid! Our system is up and running again, so hopefully those of you who are still waiting will be set up with someone very shortly.

A word of caution: Med students are slightly busy people and don't necessarily know their schedules more than a few days in advance, not to mention have someone stay at their place, so it's not atypical to be set up just a few days before your interview (even if you requested a host multiple weeks beforehand). I realize this is probably REALLY stressful for you folks, but I can assure you that you're not forgotten and there's a lot going on behind the scenes to set things up. That said, if you're curious about it, feel free to email the hosting folks and they'll fill you in (when they can!).

Ben