pritzker secondary essay question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caseyumbs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have submitted pritzkers secondary how did you seperate paragraphs for their essay responses. Im cutting it close on characters and dont want anything to get cut off at the end. did you just indent or use block style with the hard return...also does the hard return count as 2 characters as in the AMCAS application.....also is there a way to preview the essays before you submit just to see what it looks like when the adcoms see it?. ....lemme know if you have any advice....

Members don't see this ad.

i put returns in between. Still, it got rid of mines, and all the paragraphs were combined. :( I don't remember whether I tried to put two returns or not.
I was having a Heck of ton of trouble abiding with the stupid 40 minute rule they had, and it was the second or third time i was trying to fill out the damn secondary. I kept exceeding 40 minutes...

also, I think i was below their c haracter cou nt and it still didn't accept my answers.. grr... it was very frustrating.

but, i still got an interview invite, despite the fused paragraphs.. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I did blocks with the hard return. Now matter what I did, their count rejected my count even when I acounted for a hard return as 2 chars. I had alot of trouble paring one of the essays down. Good luck to you!

glad to know i wasn't the only one who thought that their character count was messed up.
and they got rid of my paragraphs too! i think they're gonna have a hard time reading my essays without the paragraph breaks.