Pritzker Status Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wood41

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you think this means... they sent me the secondary and everything, so why does it say this? Does anyone know?

AMCAS Verified: No
Secondary Application Received: Yes
Payment Received: Yes
Letters of Recommendation Completed: Yes
MCAT Received: No
Final Decision for Interview Invitation has been Made: No

A decision has not been made

Members don't see this ad.

What do you think this means... they sent me the secondary and everything, so why does it say this? Does anyone know?

AMCAS Verified: No
Secondary Application Received: Yes
Payment Received: Yes
Letters of Recommendation Completed: Yes
MCAT Received: No
Final Decision for Interview Invitation has been Made: No

A decision has not been made

What are you asking? You basically don't have your AMCAS verified and your MCAT score is not in. They won't make a decision until they have everything. Pritzker sends a secondary to everyone who put down Pritzker on their list of medical schools.

no but my amcas was verified 3 weeks ago, why hasnt it updated?

Members don't see this ad :)
You can call them and ask if you want, although I'm not sure I recommend it...

why not... is it like any little thing you do that could annoy them can affect your evaluation or what?

Pretty much, you might want to do a search. Anyways, I'd email them and ask.

We will be doing an episode on everything you need to know about all these yesses and noes on the Pritzker Podcast...should be out in the first half of next week.

We'll try to cover everything we can about it, but do you people have specific questions? This wasn't in place when I applied, so I honestly don't know much about it or what all the confusion seems to be. Anyway, let me know if you want us to address certain issues (you will remain anonymous, of course): [email protected]

We will be doing an episode on everything you need to know about all these yesses and noes on the Pritzker Podcast...should be out in the first half of next week.

We'll try to cover everything we can about it, but do you people have specific questions? This wasn't in place when I applied, so I honestly don't know much about it or what all the confusion seems to be. Anyway, let me know if you want us to address certain issues (you will remain anonymous, of course): [email protected]
Great podcast, I think. Lots of good advice--some of it familiar, some of it I wish I followed before I submitted my secondary. I'm looking out for future episodes!