PRITZKER waitlist formed!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kuhlguy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just called the admissions office this morning and they looked up my amcas and told me i had made the waitlist ...

they just formed it and the letters are being mailed today to tell the continued students if they made the waitlist

they said only 90ish made the waitlist and that they are expecting heavy waitlist movement this year!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just called and was told they are still uploading the information to the system. Sounds like the dream may be over for me.

Pretty sweet that they'll tell you over the phone. Letters went out yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
i will be withdrawing my acceptance shortly, so there's another spot for y'all :thumbup:

Why did you tell me this? Now I am going o go into scary pre-med neurotic mode until I get the letter. I guess I could call...

kuhlguy - did you get the waitlist letter yet? Did it sound like the waitlist is complete?

i called the office yesterday and was nicely told that they are reviewing our applications and updating the system. my application has not been updated but according to admissions this does not indicate anything and I can make the waitlist

just got off the phone with pritzker ... all waitlists were mailed last friday ....

I just called and found out that I am on the waitlist too!!!! But, the slghtly bad news is the women i spoke with said there was 190 something people on it not 90 something. I really, really hope you are right.

anyone get a waitlist letter yet?

i havent ... but when i called she said that all letters went out last friday and that the mail just will take longer to get to cali .... i thought that was wierd ... o wellz ... haha at least im not the only one without the letter!

so can any one verify how many people are on the waitlist?

just got my letter ... they ask for an email response

plz!!! let me in!!