? Pritzker?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quake

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering whether I'm the only one received an email from Pritzker asking me to complete my application when infact all my information were sent almost three weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad.

my confusion lies to the other extreme. i got the email explaining the deadline extension and the fact that my file wasn't complete, but i've never been informed that i can fill out a secondary.

I think they send secondaries to everyone. I'd call them, maybe it got lost in the mail or something.

Adam

Members don't see this ad :)
ssd-

Call them. If you have a junk mail filter, the online secondary link probably got filtered.

I also got that e-mail but my secondary had only been there two weeks

ssd you can fill out their secs online. You would find it on their website. All you need is Adobe Acrobat.

I didn't receive an invite to fill out a secondary either, but I sent them my AMCAS. So, a couple weeks ago I called to see if i was in their files and I was, so ssd, you might want to give them a call.

I am another confused person... but got my confusion cleared this morning. I submitted my 2ndary sometime in September, sent my letters too and thought things were all set for me.

Then I get this e-mail. When I called, the reason my file is not yet complete is because they wanted a copy of AMCAS application. I *thought* I sent a copy sometime ago...

So, if some of you overlooked that requirement, call the admissions office to ask if your file needs AMCAS printout.

tryingtosubmit what # did you call? option 3 always asks me to leave a message?!?!?

try (773) 702-1937, I've gotten a voice both times I've called.
Is your nick as in the game? I used to be obsessed with quake, quake 2.. than half-life came around :)

Quake,

I used the number that was listed on the e-mail they sent. (let me know if you need it--got to search for it) I got through 7:30am PST, so might want to try early in the morning to get through.
Good luck!

Trying2submit,
I called the # UseF posted but had no luck. If the # you called is different from 773-702-1937 I'll be grateful to have the other #. Thanks.

UseFthebull, All the guys on my floor were addicted to Quake the game at some point plus Quake is a trunkation of my real name :)

Hey all,
I got this number on the web page...hope this helps! (773) 702-1937

Sorry about my post...that was in fact the number that was tried. Perhaps an email might be more effective???

Thanks Zac, but I have emailed them too but have received no response

Dont know what to tell you...I have been talking junk to my phone because it has not yet rung with a Pritzker acceptance yet. It is probably a good thing that they dont pick up the phone, because if they did, I would be tempted to call and demand my status!