Private Forum join requests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axm397

SDN Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
We have received a bunch of join requests for the private forum without the information needed to approve your access.

Please follow the steps on this thread: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...ess-to-the-physicians-only-pain-forum.717498/

Also, as a reminder - you have to be a fellow or attending in pain management. (no residents or students) You also have to be an ACTIVE SDN participant (no lurkers!) - need to have posted in the past 3 months. We also periodically monitor the roster to make sure that those who have access to the forum are actively posting. If you don't post for over 3 months, we may deactivate your access and you will have to start the process all over again.

I will clear out the cache of requests in 2 weeks. If you have a current request pending, that means you have until 1/24/17 to submit your information. Whatever request that is not accompanied by the necessary information will be deleted. Any questions, please pm me or any of the other mods.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
We have received a bunch of join requests for the private forum without the information needed to approve your access.

Please follow the steps on this thread: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...ess-to-the-physicians-only-pain-forum.717498/

Also, as a reminder - you have to be a fellow or attending in pain management. (no residents or students) You also have to be an ACTIVE SDN participant (no lurkers!) - need to have posted in the past 3 months. We also periodically monitor the roster to make sure that those who have access to the forum are actively posting. If you don't post for over 3 months, we may deactivate your access and you will have to start the process all over again.

I will clear out the cache of requests in 2 weeks. If you have a current request pending, that means you have until 1/24/17 to submit your information. Whatever request that is not accompanied by the necessary information will be deleted. Any questions, please pm me or any of the other mods.

Thank you!

Hats off to Axm!

Reactions: 1 users