Quantcast

private loan without co signer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

net

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Does anyone know any private loan without cosigner? i have checked access group, myrichuncle.com and a bunch of other student loans, all of them require co signer. if anyone knows a private loan without cosigner, please do reply. thank you very much!

ATL

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you try Citibank. I heard that they are willing to loan without a cosigner. But I am not sure how true this is. Do let know if you find out if this is the case.

net

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes, i tried citi and they require co signer

kilani

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any private loan without cosigner? i have checked access group, myrichuncle.com and a bunch of other student loans, all of them require co signer. if anyone knows a private loan without cosigner, please do reply. thank you very much!

Most private lenders will require a cosigner unless you have a very good credit history and score, especially in these tough financial times.

net

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone use CampusDoor private loan? it is kind of related with access group but sounds more expensive. anyone? any suggestions?

shuntyman

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Citibank gives loan without cosigner to NYU students only that too upto 40k per annum, rest of the fees is needed to be taken care by you .......... and they will give u only 20k per 6 month, so u need to get it from 1st sem only...... u cant do tht for 1st sem you can take 30k nd rest 10k for the next sem...
correct me if I am wrong.