Private pain forum still a thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PMRDOC2019

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had some pretty specific questions that I would like to discuss with other pain docs and was wondering if the private pain forum, as referenced in the sticky, is still active? I don't see a way to join a user group by hovering my mouse over my username, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I had some pretty specific questions that I would like to discuss with other pain docs and was wondering if the private pain forum, as referenced in the sticky, is still active? I don't see a way to join a user group by hovering my mouse over my username, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

What private pain forum?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all,

Thanks
You don't want in that Forum......

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

Thanks

It's very active, and occasionally the political bickering ends to discuss what's really important. Like goats.

There's a pinned thread on top on how to apply for access:

Reactions: 1 user
..Or just tell Drusso you hate the SOS differential and you are in like Flynn!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users