Probable Essay questions on PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samfromVA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I am allowed to do this but I think it's a reasonable question for a PCAT test takers.

Can I/we go ahead and list the probable essay questions that might appear in upcoming or future PCAT? (Purely guesses to help prepare)

Coz, I have some ideas. People please "LEGALIZE" me before I get screwed by the people in black coat, black hats, black shoes, and black goggles.

I hate MI5 people!!! Like Seriously :D

Members don't see this ad.

It's fine as long as you don't violate any copyright issues. The main conflict would be the use of previous, present, and/or future actual PCAT essay questions. Don't post questions like those in verbatim, paraphrase, or disguised by switching words within the question in an attempt to make the question appear differently.

Guesses are fine as long as nobody is bluffing. Let's just say that if Pearson comes after us for an actual question under the guise of a guess, they'll make our lives' miserable. If that happens, well, you don't know what will happen to you all.;)

It's fine as long as you don't violate any copyright issues. The main conflict would be the use of previous, present, and/or future actual PCAT essay questions. Don't post questions like those in verbatim, paraphrase, or disguised by switching words within the question in an attempt to make the question appear differently.

Guesses are fine as long as nobody is bluffing. Let's just say that if Pearson comes after us for an actual question under the guise of a guess, they'll make our lives' miserable. If that happens, well, you don't know what will happen to you all.;)

Umm...may be I should not do it then. Why to ruin lives ;)

I will keep the ideas and secrets to myself. :thumbup: