Probably a Dumb Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ylime

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How can I go about finding out how many people from my undergrad university got into med school, and which ones? Is there any sort of list anywhere? I've done some online searches but I can't come up with anything...

Thanks,
Emily

Members don't see this ad.

I believe there is some information about the stats of people applying and getting accepted into med school on the aamc website (www.aamc.org).

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys! I don't really need to know, of course... Just curious to see if there were a lot of people coming from my school that actually make it into medical school...

Ylime said:
How can I go about finding out how many people from my undergrad university got into med school, and which ones? Is there any sort of list anywhere? I've done some online searches but I can't come up with anything...

Thanks,
Emily

If your school has a pre-med office, they may have that info. My school has a posting with all the health related acceptances. Not many have gotten into medical school, unfortunately. I'd like to think that it's because there aren't that many premeds. :scared: