problem with case secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allelicia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else was having a problem with the website for Case's secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know! I finally finished the essays and now I can't enter them!

I was starting to get paranoid that it was just me... so I'm glad I'm not the only one.

TheDarkSide said:
I know! I finally finished the essays and now I can't enter them!

I was starting to get paranoid that it was just me... so I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Damn, lucky bastard :) I just started. Do you mind if I ask you what you wrote about for the first question?

allelicia said:
Damn, lucky bastard :) I just started. Do you mind if I ask you what you wrote about for the first question?

I actually wrote about science fiction books. Most fun I've had writing any essay for secondaries, hands down!

Cool--that essay has definitely gotten easier then :)

hmmm i'm having this problem too... i emailed them but haven't gotten a response yet... anyone get an answer/solution from them?

Everything worked for me, except the payments page--the "Submit" button isn't working...

Members don't see this ad :)
I just submitted my secondary and payment, so it is definately working.

Check your AV or Spyware stuff- whenever I go to the above link a window pops up saying something about the security not being verified. You have to hit YES to get to the site where you can enter your email and password (which, again Case emails you).

It's probably got something to do w/ the security issue. Try another comp if fiddling w/ your software doesn't work.

Yeah, that happened to me too (last year). But it still went through somehow, and I got my rejection without paying the $100! Best rejection ever!

oompa loompa said:
Everything worked for me, except the payments page--the "Submit" button isn't working...

dajimmers said:
I just submitted my secondary and payment, so it is definately working.

Check your AV or Spyware stuff- whenever I go to the above link a window pops up saying something about the security not being verified. You have to hit YES to get to the site where you can enter your email and password (which, again Case emails you).

It's probably got something to do w/ the security issue. Try another comp if fiddling w/ your software doesn't work.

I don't even get the security pop up. It just says that this page cannot be displayed. I was able to access it two days ago from the same comp. What a mystery?!?!?

allelicia said:
I don't even get the security pop up. It just says that this page cannot be displayed. I was able to access it two days ago from the same comp. What a mystery?!?!?

Ditto, here. I wonder what's going on? I haven't changed any security settings since it worked for me!

I was able to submit last night, and it's working fine this morning too.

OK, I got to the lab this am and was able to log on from their computer. But how odd that I couldn't get on from my computer at home or my boyfriend's!

Grrrrrr i was planning on submitting today. it's been working for me consistently until this morning, although i didn't try to access yesterday. of course this would happen right as im finished.. dying to get it out of the way!

I had no problems with this secondary. I submitted on July 27 and used Mozilla.

Not sure what happened since then.. but I hope it works out for you guys

A nice lady named Ellen Rosenblum sent me a workaround:

"Please access iApply by using the following IP address directly:

https://129.22.208.43/

Let me know if you run into further problems. Thank you and best wishes."

Apparently my payment did go through, but I never got a "Thank you, your application has been received...." Also, when I check my application status, it says "Date secondary submitted: NA"

There isn't any SUBMIT button either....so I'm not sure whether my secondary has been submitted or not

racerx, thanks for the link! i can log in now...

i second that! thanks for helping me to finally get this app off my hands :)

racerx said:
A nice lady named Ellen Rosenblum sent me a workaround:

"Please access iApply by using the following IP address directly:

https://129.22.208.43/

Let me know if you run into further problems. Thank you and best wishes."

Thanks so much! You made my night :)

No problem. You all owe me an adult beverage next year at orientation! :D

oompa loompa said:
Apparently my payment did go through, but I never got a "Thank you, your application has been received...." Also, when I check my application status, it says "Date secondary submitted: NA"

There isn't any SUBMIT button either....so I'm not sure whether my secondary has been submitted or not

I have the same problem! The page wasn't working properly when I submitted my payment (an error page showed up), but when I emailed CWRU about it, a guy said he had received the payment.

I replied asking if this meant my secondary has been officially submitted, but he never answered. My application status also says "NA" for the date secondary was submitted.